Thursday, January 21, 2016

Animals

If there is one thing in this world I don't like, it is animal cruelty. When I was a small child I allready had a passion for animals and the wild cats in particular. In my late twenties I spent 1,5 year in South Africa working for projects who are protecting the wild animals in the field. Back in the Netherlands I came across the organisation SPOTS who does fundraising for different small projects in South Africa, Namibia and even in Iran and I decided to volunteer for them a couple of years ago.

Every year we are at the holiday market to point out the importance for a traveler to travel animal friendly. There are several projects in Africa where you can cuddle a small lion cub. Offcourse you have to pay for it. Little is known about what happens with the cubs once fully grown. You can't hug them anymore, because that is to dangerous. Most of the time they end up at the canned hunting industrie. If you want to know what that is, try a google search. But I warn you, the images and movie's you will see are disgusting.
The campaign we are doing at the holiday market involve two beautiful models in a catsuit. The idea is that it's OK to hug them, but NOT OK to hug lion cubs.





For more info about canned hunting, SPOTS and some animal protection project we support, feel free to visit them via the following links:





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...